Old April 12th 05, 11:37 PM
Honus

"RHF" wrote in message
ups.com...
Honus - - - Minuteman Project "Observers" {ACLU} :
"Various media representatives and American Civil Liberties Union
(ACLU) observers are also in the patrol zone attempting to observe
Minutemen volunteers at work. ACLU observers set off Border Patrol
ground movement sensors while watching MMP volunteers. The MMP
initially arranged monitoring positions with the U.S. Border Patrol; it
was confirmed that if MMP observers stayed within predetermined
stationary areas, sensors would not be triggered. However, ACLU
observers and some media have been walking up washes in order to
observe MMP volunteers, and in doing so, have set off Border Patrol
sensors."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minuteman_Project

Thank you. So we see that the ACLU is in the field observing. Good for you
for providing that, and good for them for what they're doing. We are, after
all, a nation of laws. And those laws need to be followed when we're
apprehending bad guys, wouldn't you agree? After all, as I so clearly
demonstrated (in your face) even the illegals have rights.

duh - need i say more demo-dude ~ RHF

Yes. You can address all of the points that I've made in my last few points.
You know...the ones that show you for what you are. You're allegation was
that the ACLU was -intentionally- tripping sensors that the Minutemen were
avoiding. That's the root issue here. Address it.

Here's what you said:

"ACTUALLY - It is the ACLU'ers who are Tripping the Alarms in an
attempt to overload and confuse the US Border Patrol and Blame the
US Citizens for the False Alarms. "

The article that you cited does NOT support your initial allegation. My
cites, however, are from Border Patrol sources. And so it seems that the
Minutemen aren't following the ground rules that you're article says have
been laid out.

One more thing: Wikipedia, while a fun site that I myself frequent, is -not-
the most credible source for information. The article that you cited can be
edited by anyone, including myself, and the changes are immediately visible.
That's what the "Edit this page" tab is for at the top of the article. I
could have changed the article to read whatever I chose it to say. For that
matter, you could have written the article yourself. g You might want to
bear that in mind the next time you try to cite it as an authoritative
source. I played along, but someone else without my good nature might ram it
back down your throat. I also suggest that you check up on just what
Wikipedia is and how it works. See for yourself.