Old April 13th 05, 02:10 AM
Al Patrick

I hate answering my own mail. :-) Probably better for those who have
me killfiled though. :-)

Anyway, It's also introducing Steve's new book, Lucifer’s Luggage:
Suitcase Nukes in America.

We do have monitors around some cities. I heard of one man who got
pulled over. The cop told him he was not speeding, but he was
"radioactive". He'd just come from the doctor or hospital and had some
kind of procedure done that left him radiating!

=======

Al Patrick wrote:
Steve Quayle is supposed to be on with George Noory tomorrow night FOR
FOUR HOURS.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/ Look on the right side. I didn't click
it but it's advertised there for 4/13. Notice says, Terrorism.

Steve says it'll include several subjects -- some of which he has never
discussed on his own program. He was wound tight tonight -- no, not
with booze -- with the lateness of the hour -- and says he plans to
cover LOTS of material in a brief period of time. You *may* want your
recorders on. You'll never remember it all.