Old April 13th 05, 02:18 AM
Honus

"RHF" wrote in message
oups.com...
Honus - You have yet to offfer one printed word
in support of your 'original' False Statement.

I gave you a google link. What more do you want, a notarized statement? I
provided quite a bit of support. You've provided nothing to prove that my
statement was false. I never claim victory in Usenet debates, but this time
I'll make an exception. Over the last couple of days, you've gotten your ass
kicked. You'd have a lot more credibility if you would quote all of my
points, addressing them in turn, rather than leaving in only the stuff that
you -think- you can handle. Just because you snip it doesn't mean it goes
away, that I forget that I've made the point, or the fact that you can't
handle the heat.

" No, the "Minutemen" are gumming up the works by
setting off sensors and triggering false alarms for the
Border Patrol to contend with. They're becoming more
of a hindrance than a help. "
.
Again - So Show Me The Facts - - - waiting, Waiting. WAITING !

Try holding your breath for about 6 minutes or so.

enough said ~ RHF

Good advice, if you'd bother to take it. Your hole's deep enough as it is.