Old April 13th 05, 02:00 PM
Vinnie S.

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 06:50:26 -0400, Dave Hall wrote:

This isn't about me, although you are attempting to make it so. Making
it about me, deflects from the real story, which is your own blatant
hypocrisy.

Who's the hypocrite, Dave?

You are. You got all over Vinnie for being a "tough guy", yet you are
on record behaving in an even more aggressive display of the same type
of behavior.

Actually, Frank has no clue, and sided with George. I did not challange to meet
anyone. I did not threaten to go to someone's house and sneak onto their
property, and then take pictures. I did not of these. George, Chris, or whomever
then threatened to come over to my house and do such a thing. I don't don't why
he chose me, but did so none the less. I simply stated that if such a thing
happened, that George was fair game. I was more or less defending my privacy and
property. Frank took it upon himself to call me a tough guy for that reason. And
that about says it all for Frank.

And I take pleasure in showing the people here that Frank is the true tough guy,
as shown my the link below.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/... 2f3b40d85682

So there it is, in historical fashion. In black and white. The imaginary
McDonald's, the fishing trip in the storm, etc.

Vinnie S.