Old April 13th 05, 07:47 PM
Chris Suslowicz

In article ,
lid wrote:

Bill M wrote:
lid wrote:

"1The choice to not use eBay is hardly a sign of ignorance."

Spoken like a truly ignorant person

The ebay bottom-feeders that we all strive to avoid often post here with
invalid IDs like
lid

I learned about a year ago that using one's ID on these newsgroups is
very dangerous. Do a WEB search and you will find every post you ever
made or every post someone else has made.

Ha! Do a usenet search for me and you'll get several thousand machine
generated garbage posts by a net-abuser with a hard-on for news.admin.*

A good way to find out a lot about a person for good and bad reasons.

Go not unto usenet for information, for they will say yes, no and wrong group.

EBay is a great place to do business and the Radio Mart's are few and
far between.

There are enough of them out there to make caution a good choice.

Now go do you WEB search and tell you what you found. Do it by your name
your handle if different and your email address.

I don't need that much dippycrap, TYVM.

Chris.