Old April 13th 05, 06:56 PM

Default OT

Another "Terri"? Closest kin prevented from visiting 'Grandma'
www.worldnetdaily.com
I am going to the Goodwll thrift store now for an hour or two.Got to see
if there are any goodies over there that I can't live without.Yesterday
at the store I bought a fancy remote control gadget for one dollar.It
says,inVoca.Telemania Invoca Remote.Tested To Comply With FCC
Standards.For Home Or Office Use.The buttons on the remote say,TV,CBL
SAT,AUX,VCR DVD,Wake Up,Power,Mute,Prev,Scan,F1,F2,F3,F4 and there are
two buttons for Vol up and down and two buttons for Channel up and
down.Later on I will do a www.dogpile.com for the remote control
gadget and see if I can find ot how it works,if it will work at all? Let
me go get my junk fix now.
cuhulin