Old April 13th 05, 10:43 PM
Steveo

Vinnie S. wrote:
On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 06:50:26 -0400, Dave Hall
wrote:

This isn't about me, although you are attempting to make it so. Making
it about me, deflects from the real story, which is your own blatant
hypocrisy.

Who's the hypocrite, Dave?

You are. You got all over Vinnie for being a "tough guy", yet you are
on record behaving in an even more aggressive display of the same type
of behavior.

Actually, Frank has no clue, and sided with George. I did not challange
to meet anyone. I did not threaten to go to someone's house and sneak
onto their property, and then take pictures. I did not of these.

I did it by invitation and the ****sticks still try to throw me under
the bus, Enzo. Never mind trying to appease the three walkie-talkie
operators that hang here humping legs...one look at their antenna
or coax is all you need to know about their deficiencies.