Old April 14th 05, 02:10 AM
Steveo

Vinnie S. wrote:
On 14 Apr 2005 00:52:40 GMT, Steveo wrote:

I'd rent a bobcat and consider some bull-nut 1's and 2's stone to
heal that problem for good. You can move and grade -tons- of material
for about $300 a day rental, that machine is slick.

You can soil over it if you must grow something there.

I don't have a truck to bring ir back in. At this point, I have done half
the job. I should rented it from the beginning.

Yep, and most yards will deliver it for free if you're buying enough
of it. Oh well, if this fix washes you'll know another approach.