Old April 15th 05, 03:11 AM
Lloyd

"ham sandwich" wrote in message
oups.com...

To answer your questions:

#1 I've been involved in K1MAN's affairs since before your mama ****ed
her first Puerto-Rican in a squalid run-down hotel room in San Juan so
she could earn $5 to for crack to ease the pain of giving birth to a
homo like you!

#2 What the **** is a "threw away account" you babbling retard?

#3 The original poster didn't use a Google account as any HIV infected
monkey-boy like you could see if you bothered to check. It's a hotmail
account. Read the header! It's ironic that someone posting through an
anonymous Altopia account would complain about the use of a proxy isn't
it? Irony, look it up.

#4 K1MAN has no friends, just a gay lover named Chris if we can believe
the Manchester Newsletter. Second, the word is friends, not "freinds."
Next, the word is backtrack, not backtrak. Backtrack has a C in the
second syllable. C like ****, as in your old lady!

#5. The word is insignificant, like you! Get a spell-checker you
****-dick!

#6. "Inted?" Is that what you say to your boyfriend? Are you in Ted?

Now, back to K1MAN. He can attempt to rebut the facts on his website,
if he can afford to get it up again. The Manchester Newsletter already
told us he can't get it up otherwise. That is, unless he's in the
presence of naked 10 year old boys.

One thing for sure, we know K1MAN can properly calculate negative
SWR and RMS voltage. Thats far more than Roger can do.

73,

Lloyd