Old April 15th 05, 12:06 AM
Steveo

Lancer wrote:
On 14 Apr 2005 10:31:23 -0700, "Mopey aint too smart"
wrote:

Way back many many years ago...Apollo 11 was a dream, Vietnam had not
really heated up...Just a couple years before, Roger Maris hit 61
homers...Chevy Impalas looked cool, and you could get a 409 truck
engine as an option...Kennedy was 11 months away from eternity...Nixon
had made his "You won't have Nixon to kick around anymore"
speech...ahhh yess...

A different time in America...before widespread use of color TV, before
PC's, cellphones, satellite TV, and Blockbuster Video.

A different time indeed was December 22, 1962

December 22, 1962 was truly a novel day. The birth of the human
amusement toy of the AKC. Uhl just have to keep staying tuned, as we
slowly disseminate more of the story. As we have said before, Uhl just
have to take it as delivered. We know Uhl continue to be entranced by
the AKC.

Is that when your daddy ****ed in your mommy and 9 months later you
where born?

Is un-packing a good **** considered being born, or exhausted?