Old April 15th 05, 02:16 AM
Steveo

"Jeff Mayner" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"Jeff Mayner" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"Jeff Mayner" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Dave Hall wrote:
On 13 Apr 2005 21:44:41 GMT, Steveo
wrote:

Dave Hall wrote:
On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 04:47:24 GMT, "Landshark"
wrote:

Band of Brothers is on this week, playing
on the History Channel.

A must see for what our Fathers & Grand Parents
did to help keep this country & the rest of the world free.

An excellent series. Some of us need to really watch this.

I love war movies and such.

It also gives a valuable perspective about true patriotism and
how great this country once was.

Agreed. It still is the best place to live on this planet.

Well, Fiji has a lot going for it. ;-)

Jeff
I can't afford the bait that they call sushi there!

Stay away from the crowds and tourist traps. Buy a nice little
fishing boat and charter it. Spend your afternoons getting some sun
and having great looking native girls feed you pineapple by the
slice while you laze away in your hammock.

What's wrong with that???

Jeff

Looks good on paper Jeff. When can I hire you for my corporate day
out??

lol...

Any damn time. Let me ask the wife when I'll have some free time. She
does run the appointment book. ;-)

Jeff

That honey-do list is a load!