Old April 14th 05, 11:28 PM
Reader

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 20:17:09 -0700, rchrdprss wrote:

I was looking through the ILG shortwave frequency listing a while ago, and
I found a pirate station called "Laser Hot Hits" at 6.220 MHz. It is
indicated as having an output power of 300 watts and originating from
Ireland. I am located in the hills on the central coast in California,
and just for the heck of it I started monitoring this frequency.

I only listen in the evenings between maybe 7:00 and maybe 10:00 PM, but
not every night. Every once in a while I hear just a whisper of what
sounds like music. Mostly all I hear is static.

According to Glenn Hauser, they were off 6220 in January but you
could catch them at 7465, 9385, 4025. You may want to check with
Charlie Stone if they're back up on 6220.

http://www.worldofradio.com/wor1261.html
WORLD OF RADIO #1261, produced January 26, 2005 by Glenn Hauser
*Laser Hots Hits, Euro-pirate, off 6220, but still on 7465, 9385, 4025
24 hours; some streaming at http://www.radiolink.net/hothits

They had a website on Geocities from 1999 (or before) to 2004:
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://.../7201/home.htm