Old April 15th 05, 02:16 AM
Sherman

There is no "homeland security" without "Bob".

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 23:01:32 -0400, "Rev. Chroma Signal 678"
onmymedsagain
Tonight while upgrading my PC and doing my hoodoos-fung-shushi
to the HDD with the covers off the same, I happened to be listening
to Jackie Patru and her usually-amusing "Sweet Liberty" broadcast
(5.070 @ 9:00 PM EST) WWCR I think..

Tonight she had on an obvious wacky British gentleman who
was not only 1/4 of a glassful-of-warm-beer-short-of-a-pint
but who also touched on everything from 'secret islands of
the NWO' (made by stacking discarded building materials
atop Pacific Island coral reefs) to how the entrance to *every*
Cat-O-Lick Church faces East. -- (I have my doubts on this
claim, but since the local RCC is just 2 blocks away an I still
have my trusty gumball machine compass, I am going to check
this claim out *personally* tomorrow with Father - grin)

The real -show stopper- however was when the WackoBrit
guest said that the real reason RC Priests wear
black robes was that it was a subtle imagery code to remind
people that they have them by the PUBIC HAIRS (!!)

At this point I dropped my 1/4" xcelite hex nut tool, paused
and wondered if my shortwave radio really JUST SAID THAT....
(sort of like when Janet Jackson showed her tiny tittie during
the 04 SB) Then, Jackie says 'you mean they got you by the
b-a-l-l-s? And her Representative from the British Silly Party
answers in the affirmative in the most proper Kings English
without missing a beat.

At this point I was laughing....LOUDLY...VERY LOUDLY..it was
a true shortwave moment. You had to be there folks. It was hysterical.

Thanks Jackie for tonight's entertainment - You are a true master of
the forbidden science of schizophreniactrics.
(the forbidden science of the true conspiracy)

"I think it's great that you can give sound advice to
people who call into talk radio programs who are
obviously completely out of their minds"
- "Media Barrage Madness #3 (sex slack and sickness)
www.subgenius.com

ps: Remember folks REAL Xcelite tools smell like
BABY PUKE when left in the warm sun You old-school
techies like me know -exactly- what I am talking of here : )