Old April 15th 05, 06:07 AM
Steveo

"EMPEROR OF THE UNIVERSE" wrote:
You "people" really get off the topic on these ng's don't you? Hear I
am talking about using my radio on illegal frequencies and such and the
topic turns to baseball? I wanna talk about using my CB illeglly, you
know, on frequencies above and below the "normal" cb band and how to
buy and use gear we're "not" supposed to have. Like Export radios and
Linears and GOOD stuff like that, NOT BASEBALL for christ's sake. C'mon
now lets talk about how to be REAL radio operators on the band (and
let's not forget to use channel 19, that's 28.085 on some radios to
talk the truckers on there. 10-4 good buddy? Breaker breaker.

Who's stopping you?