Old April 15th 05, 12:26 PM

Mike Maghakian wrote:

what is the spec at 60db? their web site chart does not look too good
performance wise. they are intended for CB with 10 kHz spacing. SW is 5
kHz
spacing.

they are advertising the 455k unit on eBay even though the web site
says
otherwise ?????

Less then perfect true, but for 23$ a good deal.

I suspect this is some guy making htem to order out of his home and
he hasn't updated his Ebay listing.
My email them to them bounced also.
I also suspect that he can't get the 455 parts any more.

Pete snet a Ebay listing for some Collins fitlers, but I haven't had
time
to run down the specs on those yet.
I have one R2000 equiped with an Inrad 2.1KHZ crystal filter, and
since
we survivied the tax man better then I expected my wife and I are going
to splurge a bit. She will buy cloth for her quilting and I will buy
another
Inrad 2.1 filter and be done with it.

Terry