Old April 15th 05, 08:04 PM
dxAce

Polly wrote:

wrote:
I did a www.dogpile.com for,Charcoal Filter Ash Trays
I think somewhere among my piles and piles of junk stacked on top of
piles and piles (literally) of junk,I do own a charcoal filter ash

tray
that has a little fan and charcoal filter in the base of it,It uses
either one C cell battery or one D cell battery.I remember I once

tried
it out and the fan makes quite a bit of noise and I decided not to

use
it so I put it back in the box and I stashed it somewhere.By the time

found it,I would have a long grey beard that would stretch from here

Montana www.montanasnews.com and back.I bought it at a Goodwill
thrift store years ago.I am going to the Goodwill thrift store and

the
foodstore and the Home Depot store this afternoon,but first I will

stop
off at Metrocenter Mall www.metromalljackson.com just across
Highway 80 from me and see if there is a store over there that sells

an
ash tray like that.I think there is a fancy tobacco store at

Northpark
Mall (that mall has a website,but I don't remember the website)

wayyyyyy
up North just across County Line Road from Jackson in Ridgeland and

they
might sell those kinds of ash trays.
cuhulin

Well, it appears I was right in my initial impression of you CooKooLin.

You live in a jigaboo neighborhood and you live by jigaboo standards. I
would bet that your filthy roach infested hovel is as close to being
condemned as some of those jigaboo shacks that surround you.

You are white trash PERIOD!

Jigaboo?

dxAce
Michigan