Old April 16th 05, 12:24 AM

Ahhhhh,Bite It! Potty Mouth Polly,just BITE IT! I live in a nice neat
tidy neighborhood.Except for living in a few other states,Indiana
1947,Montana 1956,Kansas 1957,Illinois 1963,Texas 1965,one foreign
Country,Vietnam 1964,my old home town 1941 (1947 was in Indiana) through
most of 1949,I have lived right here on the West Side of Jackson and the
few roads in my neighborhood,I have not seen or heard of any crime
around here yet.I keep my yard neat and tidy and I just recently painted
my house too.I just now mowed my yard.Go put some more perfume on,you
Stink! to High Heaven! You SLUT!
cuhulin