Old April 16th 05, 01:38 AM
Conan Ford

Ryan Logan wrote in
ocaldomain:

Can anyone suggest a good, powerful, relatively small, battery
operated shortwave radio? I have a Sony ICS-SW20 right now but some
frequencies that I find are not on the dial. I was looking at the
Grundig Yacht Boy 400PE. Anyone have one of those or can anyone say
something about it? Also, can someone recommend some interesting/good
shows that I may be able to get on the radio I already have?

Thanks in advance.
--Ryan

If you're considering a YB-400PE, I know it is readily available at Radio
Shack (the G4000A is also the same). However, I suggest you consider a
Sony ICF-7600GR, it is about the same price but a superior radio.