Old April 16th 05, 02:11 AM
Li Changchun

I will suggest a Degen DE1103 at the risk of incurring the wrath of

xenophobes
bigots and isolationists who haven't PLONKed me yet.

Get the Sony ICF-SW7600GR - it will last far longer than any Degen Chinese
junk
which is riddled with RF images, by the way.

Speaking of Chinese bigots and isolationists - have you heard about the
Chinese
rioting against Japanese goods? The Communist government has got them all
whipped up into a nationalistic xenophobic frenzy to redirect the locals
anger away from the dictatorial Communists - LOL!

Support the your local anti-Communist China product - buy Japanese.