Old April 16th 05, 04:14 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
NEW FROM N9OGL BLOG

THIS WAS A POST BY SOMEONE CLAIMING TO BE K4YZ

k4yz says

And another thing.

Stop making hang up phone calls to my house. We know that it is you

and
we have already told the police about what we suspect.

You can tell them anything you want, Todd.

Making such an accusation, even in Illinois, is known as "Making A
False Police Report". It's a crime. But then you really don't have a
hard time with breaking the law, now do you? Your posts here clearly
indicate you feel completely at ease violating whatever law you want
to.

Feel free to give me the name of the filing police officer and I
will gladly give them my home number and have them do a call dump.

Did you really think that a silly stunt like this was going to
work?

You're more stupid than you look.

Steve, K4YZ