Old April 16th 05, 05:35 AM
D. Stussy

To Steve, K4YZ, an asshole without a life:

I'm not here to play games with you. You accuse me of "disappearing." I see
that it never occurred to you that perhaps I read this group exactly ONCE PER
WEEK (time permitting) and that I may have been done for that day. Unlike you,
I have a life - I don't sit in front of a computer 24 hours per day waiting for
the next post I can troll a response from like you apparently do.

Of course, any REAL concept of what point I had actually raised is so far over
your head, monkeys have a better chance of typing out Shakespeare's works
before you will ever understand it - or ANY point raised by anyone else,
intelligent or not, ever. Therefore, it is pointless trying to explain it to
you for you will NEVER understand. You lack such a capability.

Your own, continuous ranting has shown this to the world. Poor Steve, who
permanently and publically branded himself a fool.