Old April 16th 05, 06:03 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
Hey you ####ing dumbass I did write that on my ####ing blog you

####ing
little ###hole....someone's pretending to be you, you ####ing slut
why the #### would I want to pretend to be some ####ing inbred

###hole
from tenn. I live Illinois home of abraham Lincoln, you the guy who
kick your ##### ###es during the civil war you ####ing ###hole

Todd...I know this has been addressed to you before, but since you
refuse (or don't know how) to show attributes, who can tell who you're
trying to be obscene to?

As for you not wanting to be "inbred"...Oooops...Too late.

I also point out that the Civil War was over 140 years ago. You
weren't around for that conflict. You didn't kick anything. You
obviously can't kick whatever it is you're taking tonight, either.

Sober up and come back later.

Steve, K4YZ