Old April 16th 05, 08:32 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
YOU, you ####ing moron, I SAID I DID POST THAT ON MY BLOG SOMEONE'S

ON
THERE PRETENDING TO BE YOUR (K4YZ) SORRY ###. I WOULD NEVER PRETEND

BE SOME SOUTHERN ###HOLE.

TODD O'DOCHARTAIGH

(1) If that was your intent, Todd, then I can offer you a very
narrow apology for that...However if you were attributing like myself
and others have been prodding you about all along, the confusion would
have not occured.

(2) You have one name on your legal documents then "sign" another
to your posts, yet insist you'd never pretend to be someone else.

(3) I was born and raised just "south" of Cleveland, OH, which if
you'll take the time to look is farther NORTH than YOU are, Todd.

Now sober up and try again.

Steve, K4YZ