Old April 16th 05, 04:20 PM
Dr. Anton T. Squeegee

In article , says...

Get help now!
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/OES.doc

Thank you, I get all the help I need from frequent trips to
hamfests and electronic surplus suppliers. Been doing so for 33 years so
far, and I've got no intention of stopping until I am PHYSICALLY unable
to work with the stuff.

If OES is indeed a true "disorder," it's one that I'm proud to be
afflicted with.

BTW, you misspelled 'amateur' as 'amature' in one part of your
write-up. I'll let you find it. ;-)

73 de KC7GR

kyrrin (a/t) bluefeathertech[d=o=t]calm -- www.bluefeathertech.com
with surreal ports?"