Old April 16th 05, 06:45 PM

Default Trading Boatanchors

I think it is time for we Boatanchor traders to adopt a code or
defination of terms describing the condition of these old jewels..I
have never used the term "MINT" or used the term "RESTORED" ..to me
Restored means spending $400 on graphic work etc. on a front panel for
a 75.00 boatanchor.. I have never seen a Mint 60 year old radio..I
guess what I am saying is, I am tired of people buying a good
working,good looking old radio and expecting it to not have one
blemish..Of course I can put in my own disclaimers, but ,don`t you
think that we could agree on a standard that we could all live with?
Or "most" all of us could live with..What do you think.. W4PQW