Old April 17th 05, 02:43 AM
FDR

"§ Dr. Artaud §" wrote in message
"FDR" wrote in
:

I can see that you are firmly ensconced in liberalism, please don't
expect posts from me that will ever fit your needs.

Rather than read the post for what it was, you read it for what you
needed to further your agenda.

No, you came out with these things to support your argument and I addressed
them for the hooey they were.

My post was about my disillusion with the party that I have identified
with for years, though there is no chance of me voting for the Democrats.

Well good for you.

The Democrats wail about Republicans limiting a woman's rights to do with
her body what she wishes, then proceed to support euthanasia, where
eventually people are going to be forced to do with their bodies what
they may not wish. They support "Free Speech" when it comes to any form
of pornography, then squelch the right of a child to say "God" in school.

Huh? People should be allowed to do what they want with their body. Do you
like the government having say over you?

As for free speech, there is no such thing at schools.

If your kids were told they had to say a salute to Allah the conservatives
would be up in arms. Yet, God is ok. What God has to do with learning
arithmetic and English confuses me. Maybe you can elighten me. Will kids
understand algebra better if the give praise to the Lord?

My post was about the hypocrisy of both of the parties, yet you blathered
away at just one concept of my post.

This is hooey too. Let's look at it this way: Does America
need those extra 45 million people?

Certainly not! I agree with you here. Tell your Democratic Legislators to
support enforcement of the Mexican U.S. borders and to send back the
illegal immigrants that are already here.

But I thought Zell said we needed more workers? Does it matter if those
workers came from an unaborted fetus in Mexico or an unaborted fetus in the
US?

If you are suggesting that
killing infants is the best way to control the population, this is where
I suggest that you and others like you have lost your morals.

No, I said nothing about killing infants as a means of population control.
I instead countered the idiotic statemens of a out of touch sneator.

Late term (partial birth) abortions are not moral under any circumstance.
Please don't use the mother's life argument, it's hackneyed, and do a
little research on the issue on some web site other than Howard Stern's.

Sorry, I don't listen to Stern. Do you?

So what about those 45 million workers we need? Republicans should be
having more babies to make up for the shortfall.

Regards.

Dr. Artaud