Old April 17th 05, 04:31 AM
N9OGL

It's real easy steve, go to the top of the tread and click the link
that says show tree and from there you can see which message is
directed to who. I know with little mental capacity you have it would
be hard for to click that link and show the message tree.

Todd N9OGL

K4YZ wrote:
KC8GXW wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
NEW FROM N9OGL BLOG

THIS WAS A POST BY SOMEONE CLAIMING TO BE K4YZ

k4yz says

And another thing.

Stop making hang up phone calls to my house. We know that it is

you
and
we have already told the police about what we suspect.

What does this mean? Is k4yz calling toady or is k4yz accusing

toady
of
calling him? He said that we said that somebody said that there is

definite possibility of an absolute maybe!

Therein lies MY dilemma.

It's bad enough that Todd has grammar and spelling issues, but

his
organization and lack of attributes makes it even worse.

And that with intoxication on substances unknown, and it's

really
a challenge to know WHO he was talking to, what he was saying, or

what
he what he was trying to accomplish.

To his credit this time, I THINK he was trying to show that
someone was parroting my screen name and he was being up front about
it...But I am not sure...

Of course if he REALLY wanted to be "stand-up", knowing those
posts are bogus, he'd remove them. He know's the difference between

my
posts and others. I'd cetainly remove posts to any "blog" I had that

knew weren't his...But that's just me...

73

Steve, K4YZ