Old April 17th 05, 04:46 PM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

And the antagonist is the one who's here without a reason TO

be
here.

It would appear that everyone has a reason to be here. Even you.

You
enjoy antagonizing others. You are an antagonist.

I do not "antagonize" anyone.

I DO hold you and Lennie, and lately Todd, up to your own
deceitful, mistruthful and erroneous assertions...That would NOT be
possible if what you were saying was true.

This week alone I've posted at least four other items that
patently undermined your allegations of the "overblown" ARES and how
they will never "respond" in a crisis.

If you find that "antagonizing", Brian, I am sorry, but hey, it
was YOUR false assertion and running off at the mouth that brought
things to this stage.

Don't like it? STOP RUNNING OFF AT THE MOUTH WITH EASILY
DISPROVEN ASSERTIONS, BRIAN! ! ! ! ! ! !

Steve, K4YZ