Old April 17th 05, 05:23 PM
K4YZ

KC8GXW wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

N9OGL wrote:

well dumb###, I do very little writing so up your's ###hole!

THREE times! Geeze, Todd..! You out to set a record today?

How
many times you can look absolutely stupid in an hour...?!?!

How MUCH writing do you think you have to do to be able to

insult
someone effectively?

I'm willing to bet you that I have no more formal education in
English and Composition than you do, Todd.

So what's YOUR problem...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Can't you get it right yet Steve? It YOUR's
So what's YOUR's problem...?!?!

weel ### ###amm it...eye speent al that muny on Evlyn Woodheed sped
redding curse for nuttin! kiss muy ### mother####ing ###wipes!

There....Was that better...?!?!

=)

73

Steve, K4YZ