Old April 18th 05, 01:22 AM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

And the antagonist is the one who's here without a reason TO

be
here.

It would appear that everyone has a reason to be here. Even you.

You
enjoy antagonizing others. You are an antagonist.

I do not "antagonize" anyone.

Lie #23.

I DO hold you and Lennie, and lately Todd, up to your own
deceitful, mistruthful and erroneous assertions...That would NOT be
possible if what you were saying was true.

My opinions stand on "thier" own. Like my opinion of amateur
volunteers solving all communications emergencies. You can lie,
twist-up, and try to change the rules of the game, but you failed
miserably to show my opinion to be wrong.

This week alone I've posted at least four other items that
patently undermined your allegations of the "overblown" ARES and how
they will never "respond" in a crisis.

"Never respond?" Who said that??? Post it or accept Lie #24.

If you find that "antagonizing", Brian, I am sorry, but hey, it
was YOUR false assertion and running off at the mouth that brought
things to this stage.

Indeed you follow your lies with antagonism. You even precede your
lies with antagonism.

Don't like it? STOP RUNNING OFF AT THE MOUTH WITH EASILY
DISPROVEN ASSERTIONS, BRIAN! ! ! ! ! ! !

Bricks and slashed tires?

You got fired as schedule writer for the exercise because you left the
first six hours of the exercise without support. Then you
undersupported the entire remainder of the exercise. Hopefully you
didn't learn that trick in the USMC.