Old April 18th 05, 12:35 AM

Default dxAce what is your problem?

While many of your posts are on topic and informative, you
have a nasty streak that is sad. In the thread on spliters
I mentioned that I compared weak signals and found very few
that an addional ~3.5dB loss had any effect.
That is relevent to the question of the need for a preamp
before a splitter.

You are begining to remind me of cuhulin.
At least he has an excuse.
He is either crazy or druck.

You appear to be a reasonable person, yet from time to time
you lash out in what I can ony perceive as anger.

How about a deal?
I will not reply to your post and you will not reply to mine.

No need for flame wars that solve nothing and only waste time
and resources. Or if you prefer we can waste the energy to
nit-pick each other to tears.

Terry