Old October 21st 03, 05:43 PM
billy

LOL,

guess the xyl did not know about why we go downstairs
to the shack to 'read' our magazines !
Or use sstv or now the internet !

maybe 73 will return as an online magazine like http://www.antennex.com ??

billy

wrote:

In rec.radio.amateur.dx Biz WDØHCO wrote:

I one I love was the "MAD Magazine" issue. The cover had ol Alfred E. Newman
soldering a radio chassis with a big 300 watt soldering gun saying "What, me
solder?" Inside the issue was "Ham versus Ham" comic strip which was a
parody of "Spy Versus Spy". That whole issue had me in stitches for days.

Wayne certainly had a great sense of humor. My favorite was
when Wayne printed a letter from the XYL of a subscriber
complaining about the 73 covers of scantily clad hotties and
that her husband didn't need to see such trash and to cancel
his subscription immediately.

73 Don K6LTS