Old April 18th 05, 06:49 AM

From: "bb" on Sun,Apr 17 2005 5:22 pm

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

And the antagonist is the one who's here without a reason

TO be here.

It would appear that everyone has a reason to be here. Even you.

You
enjoy antagonizing others. You are an antagonist.

I do not "antagonize" anyone.

Lie #23.

That Robeson insults ANYONE who speaks negatively about Him is
evidenciary enough for anyone (but buddies of Pstevie). Google
has enough archives of his antagonistic postings to fill a few
volumes. :-)

His problem is exascerbated by all the LIES he has told about
others...in addition to or aligned with his personal insults
of others.

I DO hold you and Lennie, and lately Todd, up to your own
deceitful, mistruthful and erroneous assertions...That would NOT be
possible if what you were saying was true.

My opinions stand on "thier" own. Like my opinion of amateur
volunteers solving all communications emergencies. You can lie,
twist-up, and try to change the rules of the game, but you failed
miserably to show my opinion to be wrong.

Robeson FAILS (miserably) to show ANYONE's opinions to be
wrong. Still, he keeps on with the personal defamations
and insults. Tsk.

Note that his antagonistic and hateful manner MUST include
those of his "enemies" who, like myself, weren't a part of
a thread. That is extended antagonism, a desire to FIGHT
and much less than a discussion on a subject.

This week alone I've posted at least four other items that
patently undermined your allegations of the "overblown" ARES and how
they will never "respond" in a crisis.

"Never respond?" Who said that??? Post it or accept Lie #24.

Robeson hasn't posted ANYTHING proving his point. His
content is all about himself and personal insults against
his "opponents." That's rather sick.

If you find that "antagonizing", Brian, I am sorry, but hey, it
was YOUR false assertion and running off at the mouth that brought
things to this stage.

Indeed you follow your lies with antagonism. You even precede your
lies with antagonism.

Quite true. But...the whole purpose of Robeson's messaging
in here is the constant, sociopathic insulting of others who
have written negative opinions of Robeson.

Don't like it? STOP RUNNING OFF AT THE MOUTH WITH EASILY
DISPROVEN ASSERTIONS, BRIAN! ! ! ! ! ! !

Bricks and slashed tires?

So far, Robeson hasn't "easily disproven" anything. Such
"disproving" is merely his personal-insult commentary on
yourself (and others). Perhaps a new word needs to be
coined: "Diss Proof" a la Robeson. His "proof" is merely
an absolute statement that his opponent "LIES." He needs
nothing else, yet he needs MUCH more such as ACTUAL proof.

Robeson is an example of the modern U.S. Amateur Extra.