Old April 18th 05, 06:05 AM
m II

Grundig AM/FM/Shortwave/Phonograph wooden cabinet floor model radio,it
dates back to around 1957 or 1958.Telefunken AM/FM/Shortwave wooden
cabinet table model big radio,it dates back to either the 1950's or
1960's,Zenith Royal 1000 Transoceanic radio and I own many,many (over
200 radios,I own) other collectible radios and some of them are very!
collectible.Most of them I bought at thrift stores such as Goodwill and
Salvation Army and Rescue League and yard sales and fleamarkets and junk
shops.m II,YOU don't know what the ****! YOU are talking about! YOU
DUMBASS!!!! A few weeks ago at the Goodwill thrift store,I bought a ADi
Transceiver radio for only $2.00 (TWO DOLLARS) and it is just like brand
new.YOU ****ING IDIOT!
cuhulin

Give me a break. I was only a dollar off. No need to get so ignorant.

How's your doggie?

mike