Old October 21st 03, 08:31 PM
C.L.F.

wrote in message
In rec.radio.amateur.dx Biz WDØHCO wrote:

I one I love was the "MAD Magazine" issue. The cover had ol Alfred E.

Newman
soldering a radio chassis with a big 300 watt soldering gun saying

"What, me
solder?" Inside the issue was "Ham versus Ham" comic strip which was a
parody of "Spy Versus Spy". That whole issue had me in stitches for

days.

Wayne certainly had a great sense of humor. My favorite was
when Wayne printed a letter from the XYL of a subscriber
complaining about the 73 covers of scantily clad hotties and
that her husband didn't need to see such trash and to cancel
his subscription immediately.

73 Don K6LTS

Guess she thought he'd be getting some extra "potatoes" and dessert with the
Ham!
Lou