Old April 18th 05, 11:06 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
K4YZ SAID:

Todd is wrong on so many levels, his profanities, misunderstanding
of federal law, and open admissions of law-breaking notwithstanding.

Steve, Steve, Steve, your the moron...(SNIP)

I always get a laugh when Todd mixes his poor grammar into a
sentence wherein he's trying to call another a "moron"...!!!!

(UNSNIP)...that doesn't understand the FCC.
You can't grasp the idea tht my bulletins are legal and there's

NOTHING
you can do about it.

I understand theme better than you think. And yes, there ARE
things tob e done about you and your broadcasts.

Hows your plans of remove my blog going BWWWAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAA
LOSER!

They're going.

Hey Brian! There's another one "on your side" ! ! !

Todd, The Functionally Illiterate and Profane, Meet Brain, The
Chronically Dishonest and Cowardly.

You two will be quite a pair!