Old April 18th 05, 12:59 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
Little Stevey say:
I understand theme better than you think. And yes, there ARE
things to be done about you and your broadcasts. "

Right.....well come on, belly up to the bar or get off the pot.

(A) I don't drink.

(B) Even if I did, I'd be able to get a lot closer to the bar than
YOU, based on YOUR belly, Todd.

Hows your plans of remove my blog going BWWWAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAA
LOSER!

I never said I was going to "remove" it. But you've never been
real good on keeping details straight, have you, Todd...???

They're going.

Right, Steve I think you full of it....

Of course you do. It's the only way a weak minded little man like
you can justify being better than someone else, Todd.

Nice try. You must have sobered up a bit. You've cut the typos
and grammatical abortions in half this morning.

Steve, K4YZ