Old April 18th 05, 03:50 PM
dxAce

running dogg wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Ron Tock wrote:

His wife left him long
ago in disgust
and his kids want nothing to do with him.

No wife... no kids... try your fantasy again.

Fifty years old and no wife or kids or any other family members?

Nope.

All
alone with only four Drakes and a couple scanners to keep you company?
How ****ing sad.

Actually it's fun!

No woman wants anything to do with you, apparently.

Had my share of women, believe me.

Most normal people have been married at least once by age 50.

Guess I'm 'abnormal' then. But hey, I've never been divorced and taken to the cleaners
either!

Most of
those have at least one kid, too.

Oh well.. I haven't been taken to the cleaners for child support either!

As for family members, I assume that
any you have don't want anything to do with you, either.

The feeling is mutual.

You live off
insurance settlements, apparently since you can't find an employer who
will hire you.

I don't live off of insurance settlements. That's a fabrication on your part. You're a
'tard after all, and that's what 'tards seem to do.

You must be the planet's ultimate loser.

Who knows? Why don't you hit the road and take a poll, 'tard boy?

No wonder you're
so bitter-the world has rejected you since you're an asshole, and you
have nothing at all to do all day except listen to Diego Garcia Tower
and hit the refresh button on your newsreader, responding to posts about
you within five minutes of their being posted.

You're just jealous that you're not here!

What a sad, sad excuse
for a human being you are.

It's a happy day here 'tard... Maybe you should stop projecting.

dxAce
Michigan
USA