Old April 18th 05, 08:50 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
Well Stevey, growing up in the 70's was a lot different then today.

How? Why? Is "decency" any more or less important today than 30
years ago? 100 years ago?

We didn't have tv with 100 channels or even the internet. Bottomline

if
you don't want to take the responsibility and watch what your

childern
are listening too or watching on TV then you shouldn't of had
childeren, plain and simple.

And please, Todd, tell me about YOUR children...What PRACTICAL
EXPERIENCE in child rearing do YOU have, or are you just using this as
an excuse to have "100 channels or even the internet" completely "adult
oriented" for for your personal perversions...?!?!

One thing I hate most in the world are a bunch of right wing
###holes from two religious groups telling me what I can and can't
watch on TV.

Hot flash, hot rod...They are not telling you what you can or
can't watch...they only want to be able to have family oriented
television at a time that is, well, family oriented.

Just because YOU want to be able to watch "Hot Barely Legal Asian
Teens" at 2 in the afternoon is NOT a defensible reason to have it on
five network channels.

You'll ALSO note that the FCC's "obscenity" challenges have to do
with COMMUNITY standards. Maybe where YOU live it's OK to use the "F"
word in unmoderated public forums, but here they prefer to have a bit
more responsible and mature conduct.

As for title of this thread THAT'S OK STEVE I CONTINUE TO
RUN MY INFORMATION BULLETIN IN THE AMATEUR SERVICE.

Not for long.

Steve, K4YZ