Old April 18th 05, 09:07 PM
K4YZ

D. Stussy wrote:
On Sat, 16 Apr 2005, Baxter Blows Monkeys wrote:
First of all, if your name is Lloyd, Todd, Roger, or Glenn, or any

of
their other nyms, don't bother replying to this thread, because you

are
an ###hole and you bring nothing to the party. Second, if you want

post about heaven, pleae go to rec.religious.bull**** and post

there
because the rest of us don't give a **** about your spiritual

opinions.

I am going to have to contest your declaration - only because there's

another
candidate who is clearly in the running: K4YZ, Steve Robeson.

Ahhhh! Not true, Miss Stussy! I bring plenty to the party! I
pull your strings and make you dance!

Of course YOU do the words..."Bill Pasternak's a crook! Bill
Pasternak's a crook!" You'll have to answer for those, Didi!

Now, let's talk about Amateur policy....

Oh-my-god! Someone who actually wants a conversation on topic

instead of
someone's personal attack on someone else. Obviously, this isn't the

place to
have such a discussion (and for that reason, I shall also be dropping

this
group very shortly).

"Shortly", Dieter?

Why not right now?

You've not added a single constructive thing here, nor are you
willing to do so without profanity or making false accusations of
wrongdoing.

As they say..."Don't let the door hit ya...." etc etc etc.

Steve, K4YZ