Old April 18th 05, 10:46 PM
N9OGL

Little Stevey said:
How? Why? Is "decency" any more or less important today than 30
years ago? 100 years ago?

Well Stevey, time changes and attitudes change.....I know for you and
your little bible banging butt buddies at the AFA and PTC don't like
that idea but it's the truth, We don't live in the 1950's anymore.

Hot flash, hot rod...They are not telling you what you can or
can't watch...they only want to be able to have family oriented
television at a time that is, well, family oriented.
Just because YOU want to be able to watch "Hot Barely Legal Asian
Teens" at 2 in the afternoon is NOT a defensible reason to have it on
five network channels.

First off I wouldn't watch some show called "Hot Barely Legal Asian
Teens" What I was saying is some of the **** that these groups like the
AFA (American Family Association) and PTC (Parent Television Council)
are complaining about is really stupid stuff, and thanks to the FCC
they've rejected a lot of their ****. Unforutnely, their trying to push
congress to pass laws to allow the FCC to regulated content on cable
and satellite. You see little stevey, I pay for that programming on
satellite and if I want to watch something a little more adult in
nature, that's my right, I'm paying for it. I don't need some ****ing
nazi bible banger tell me that I have to watch only "family oriented"
programming.

You'll ALSO note that the FCC's "obscenity" challenges have to do
with COMMUNITY standards. Maybe where YOU live it's OK to use the "F"

word in unmoderated public forums, but here they prefer to have a bit
more responsible and mature conduct.

A public forum??? do you mean here???? well the Internet doesn't
really follow the community standards that broadcasting does. Thanks
to the Supreme Court those nazi at the AFA and PTC can't supress adult
speech on the internet.

As for title of this thread THAT'S OK STEVE I CONTINUE TO
RUN MY INFORMATION BULLETIN IN THE AMATEUR SERVICE.

Not for long.

Yeah right, I believe it when I see it, I'm starting to believe these
guys on the context that your full of it.