Old April 19th 05, 02:03 AM
Mike Coslo

Kim wrote:

"Mike Coslo" wrote in message

cl wrote:

which required code. 5 WPM is not impossible to learn. It only takes a

few

minutes a day and about 2 weeks at least to get enough to pass a test.

Took me 45 minutes a day for over 6 months, plus one failed test to get
to 5 wpm.

I'm all in favor of Morse code testing, but you guys have to show some
understanding that it isn't that easy for a lot of people.

I aced the writtens, without a whole lot of study by comparison to a
lot of people. I don't go around calling them retards or stupid.

- Mike KB3EIA -

For some, Mike, the "code" (i.e., even just the connotation in the word
"code") is all they got.

Well said, Kim.

- Mike KB3EIA -