Old April 18th 05, 10:46 PM
Brian Running

Pastor Peters preached yesterday on More Papal Pagan Puke. It may be
broadcast today, but I don't know. If you wish to see/hear what he had

(snip)
...not likley. Why don't you look for a newsgroup that caters to your
racist, intolerant dogma?

Or just **** off and die.

Greg

Greg, tell ya what. Lots of us have put Al Patrick in the killfile.
Works like a charm until a well-meaning individual, such as you,
responds to one of his bizarre posts. Then, we get to see him again!
How 'bout you killfile him, too, and not respond to anything he posts.
Kind of like immunizing against infectious disease.