Old April 19th 05, 12:54 AM
Brian Hill

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"bpnjensen" wrote in message
oups.com...
This is really repugnant, and shows far less class than Cuhulin
himself, or any of the other posters on this group. Polly, whomever
you are, if you want to see the lowest scum, look in a mirror.

Bruce Jensen

His name is George A Ashley and the A stands for asshole. He represents

the
retched thinking that only comes after many years of bathing in hatred

and
bigotry. The only way a man like George can clean the filth from his

mind
is
to go home and pound a bottle of rotgut and run a bullet through it.

B.H.

Wow, Brian, that's pretty heavy for you, isn't it?

No not really. When it comes to the topic of bigotry or hating people for
things they have no control over I take the gloves off. Look a this guy. The
only time he comes here is to pick on someone he deems a pillock. He's a
racist bully and deserves whatever I can dish out.

B.H.