Old April 19th 05, 03:13 AM
Greg

Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 19:51:23 -0500
Subject: Good SW Radio - Buy Japanese

There is at least one town in U.S.A.by the name of Moscow,I don't
remember which U.S.State though.I do not believe any
Cities,Towns,Hamlets,Villages or anywhere in U.S.A.should have names
that are names of any Foreign places,Period!
cuhulin

Well, by your reasoning we could eliminate a few cities in my home state of
Florida, like Naples, Venice, Punta Gorda, Jupiter (is that foreign?), St.
Petersburg, Ybor City, Cairo (no, that's Georgia), Havana (no, that's
Georgia too), Rome (Georgia again, and New York), St. Augustine (sounds
foreign), Opa-Laka (what the heck is that!), Dunedin, Melbourne, Bagdad
(really!), Bethlehem, Lebanon, to name a few. And that's just Florida!

Greg