Old April 19th 05, 04:30 AM
running dogg

-=jd=- wrote:

On Sun 17 Apr 2005 10:25:47p, wrote in message
oups.com:

While I know I am dreaming, to those who do not enjoy dxass's posts,
attacks and general nastiness launch a new policy to ignore, to not
respond to, or comment on his ravings. From my expereince with spoiled
children who are "acting out", the surest way to insure the undesired
behavior continues is to pay attention. Ignore all his ranting and he
will find other outlets for his anger.

Would the gentleman care for some cheese with his whine?

Repeat until your head clears and you stop taking this stuff so seriously:
breathe-in slowly
breathe-out slowly and whisper the following
"It's only usenet - it's not the real world"

Real world? What real world?