Old April 19th 05, 05:48 AM
Honus

"m II" wrote in message
news:F3%8e.62100$7Q4.14049@clgrps13...
Honus wrote:

wrote in message

m II,I just now put YOU on my Ignore the ****ING HELL out of YOU! ****
List,right there with honus and patrick.I will NOT read anything your
Stupid ass has to say from now on! GO **** yourself!

Welcome to the club, Mike. Took ya long enough.

The air is very rarified here...and what an eclectic mix of personalities.

I'm a little worried. Is Al Patrick the other member?

feel as though a great burden has been lifted from my shoulders as my

mortality
melts into a mere memory. Alliteratively speaking, of course.

Let's stay on topic, shall we? Back to cuhulin: The pervert's puny pecker
porked a pretty pudgy Pekingese.

Are there regular meetings? Will there be girls bringing cookies and

lemonade?

They're women, they're beautiful, and they're topless. The lemonade is, of
course, spiked. The joke's on cuhulin.

This is fun..

Wait until you get your first bill for monthly dues.