Old April 19th 05, 07:57 AM

Well,pardon me,but I don't think the U.S.Coast Guard works quite that
way.In other words (in my opinionated opinion) it is Official Business
only! Please correct me if I am mistaken about that.When I was in
Vietnam www.114thaviationcompany.com many,many,many times,part of
my job was to carry pallet loads of Ammunition to a certain Hard Stand
and then I went to a certain Office of ours and when I stepped inside of
that Office,I always had to say,WORKING! and I would dial a certain
number on that Telephone and I said,Your load is sitting on the Hard
Stand (to be loaded on an Airplane) and then I got back on the Forklift
and I went back to our Ammunition Supply Point and back to work as
usual.
cuhulin