Old April 19th 05, 10:24 AM

In November of 1971,I bought my 1914 Ford T model car (which I still
own,by the way) from a guy in Sioux Falls,South Dakota by the name of
Gary Peterson.He and his wife were moving to Minneapolis and they
couldn't take the car with them.His wife was a gorgeous yummy looking
blonde,but I had my mind on the car.She met me at the Sioux Falls
Airport in her yellow Volkswagen car and I bought lunch for us at the
Airport and she dropped me off at their house and she went on back to
work.They let me sleep on their couch that night.I paid them $1,800,00
for my car.
cuhulin