Old April 19th 05, 02:55 PM
D. Martin

I don't want to bore you with statistical data. You could counter it
anyway. I do have a favorite though. The japanese statistics on lung
disease. With a nearly 80% smoking rate among the adult populace, lung
problems are virtually non-existant. The only cancer known of, is of
the intestanal variety. That's been attributed to the high diet of
sushi.

I like smoking, actually enjoy it. My grandpa and I used to sit and
talk, while smoking. It was a real treat. We'd have long talks about
how much we enjoyed are smoking, among other things.

I'm beyond the reaches of your intellectual appeal. Anti- smoking
campaigns are blazing all around me. One thing I
like, my organs aren't suitable for transplantation, because of
cigarettes. That pleases me to no end. Darren